Personal Tuition Centre is the leading home school in Zimbabwe offering an alternative to mainstream education.
Mainstream education is not bad but there are students who do not find it to be the best for their needs. Personal Tuition Centre is a school found on the values and principles focused on tailor made education model, all aimed at meeting individual needs.
The world is complex and diverse:
- Students who are slow in learning often find mainstream class education to be unsuitable for them.
- Students with learning difficulties such as, Dyslexia, ADHD often find mainstream class learning unsuitable.
- Students who often miss school due to health reasons often find mainstream school difficult.
- Students who want to finish school earlier than scheduled years need alternative teaching models that can accelerate learning.
- Students who fail to obtain 5 O’levels often find it difficult to progress to A’level in mainstream systems
Personal Tuition Centre is the alternative to mainstream education.
- STUDENTS WITH LEARNING DIFFICULTIES
- STUDENTS WITH HEALTH RELATED SCHOOL ATTENDANCE PROBLEMS
- STUDENTS CHANGING CURRICULUMS
- REPEATING STUDENTS
- THREE YEAR O’LEVEL STUDENTS AND ONE YEAR A’LEVEL STUDENTS
Personal Tuition Centre is a Cambridge Centre (Number ZW323) as well as a registered school (Ministry of Education) that operates secondary and High school.
We are located at 12 Cosham RD, Borrowdale and you can contact us on
Head of Enrolment: 0783836678
How to Apply
- Complete application form on our website ptc.ac.zw
- You are normally responded to, with a letter indicating when you are scheduled for a meeting with the Head of Enrolment
- Once the Head of Enrolment completes the meeting and prepares an Admission Report, you are notified by the Administrator through Letter of Acceptance (if accepted)
- The Letter of Acceptance is often sent together with the details on how you can Complete the Registration Process. Normally you are asked to bring certain Requirements-Identity documents, Passport size photos, on-refundable deposits etc.
- Once registration has been completed, the Head of Academics sends to you the Discipline Contract (to be signed by Student and Guardian) as well as Timetables and list of items the student is meant to submit